The COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic continues to dynamically change and impact our daily lives. Our client support services remain uninterrupted. We have adjusted our client support to manage everyone’s safety.
John T. Fields & Associates continues to work diligently to manage the safety of our legal professionals, staff and the community while at the same time providing the best client care through this period.
We want to assure clients that your level of service will not be disrupted and our law firm will work with you to ensure your legal matter continues to move forward as efficiently as possible during these uncertain times.
As an added precautionary measure, John T. Fields & Associates also offers clients the option of meeting with an attorney over the phone or via a virtual Zoom video conference.
Clients in Madison, Milwaukee, Racine, Waukesha and Brookfield have the added option of scheduling their virtual consultation online. Just follow the link to your local office page and complete the consultation form.
We are able to accomodate clients who must meet in person. However, we ask that clients desiring to visit a John T. Fields & Associates location in-person follow these preventative measures to keep our staff and clients healthy:
- You have not felt ill for past 14 days prior to our law office visit.
- You have not been in contact with anyone who may have had COVID-19 symptoms 14 days prior to our law office visit.
- You have not traveled out of the country within the 14 days prior to our law office visit.
- If you are showing symptoms or feel ill at the time of your in-person appointment, please let us know and we will arrange a phone or virtual Zoom consultation.
- Wash your hands regularly, use hand sanitizer and cover your mouth when sneezing. Take all necessary precautions one usually would during the flu season.
We are continually monitoring the situation and will continue to communicate with our clients as the situation continues or changes. Thank you for your assistance and understanding.